March 7, 2019 - 1019 Bellin Run (and Walk)
Hello All Runners and Walkers,
Spring is almost here (hahahaaa!) and the Bellin Run online registration is open!!! … http://bellinrun.com/
So, mark your calendars for Saturday, June 8.
Below is Brown County Wellness Committee information for the 2019 Bellin Run Corporate Challenge Team.
The Bellin Run 10k (6.2 miles) welcomes runners AND walkers of ALL ability and participation levels!
Attached are the 2019 Bellin Run registration instructions, important dates and warm-up advice.
Please note the following important dates and information:
SIGN UP TODAY to make your wellness goals come true for 2019 by referencing the attached registration instructions and important dates… You will leave this event with lots of fond memories and accomplishment.
- Register by May 1st for only $25 and get a free Corporate Challenge participant early registration gift… http://bellinrun.com/
- Register by May 15th and get VIP race packet delivery (to pick up your race packet from 5th floor, Northern Building before race day).
- Please note that Brown County is NOT able to offer (as in prior years) a registration fee discount to employees and a family member when you register.
- As of May 2nd registration fees increase to $30 through June 1st. So register by May 1st … Save money… Receive an early registration gift… And get VIP race packet delivery.
- 2019 Brown County team captains are:
The Bellin run is one of the largest 10K races in the nation and is right here in our own backyard attracting many current and prior elite and Olympic runners – and nearly 14,000 participants in 2017.
Challenge yourself, colleagues and family members to participate in the annual Bellin Run/Walk 10k (6.2 miles)… http://bellinrun.com/
The Bellin Run Corporate Challenge includes nearly 300 local businesses/governments competing in the annual race on a participative and competitive basis while promoting fitness and corporate camaraderie.
The Bellin Run is a 10K (6.2-mile) event held for runners AND walkers of all ability and participation levels.
This year’s event takes place at 8:00 a.m. on Saturday, June 8.
The Bellin Run is intended to be a fun, educational, company wellness program. Some of the benefits of participation in the program include:
- Overall wellness and fitness improvements
- Increased energy levels
- Reduced stress
- Improved self-esteem
- Increased social engagement
- More productive, healthier employees
- Fewer sick days
- Camaraderie rises in the workplace
- Increased exposure to a large, well-attended community event
Always include a 3-5 minute warm-up before your training to activate your muscles.
This can include walking, jogging or dynamic warm-up exercises.
See more at: http://www.bellinrun.com/training/training-tips-videos
For lots of great training related information visit:
FREE weekly group training runs and walks start at 6:00pm on Wednesday, March 20 at
Bellin Health Titletown located at 1970 S. Ridge, Green Bay (near Lambeau Field)
For more information regarding free group training visit:
Hope to see you walking or running at the 2019 Bellin Run.
Find your happy pace!
Find your happy pace!